Thursday, April 23, 2009

On the road again....

I just couldn't wait to get on the road again!
Well I could wait and I did wait but not necessarily because I wanted to. Yes I wanted to give my body time to get back to "normal" but my wonderful husband wasn't too keen on the idea of a third journey unless it was a sibling project for my first IPs. But, I've slipped in a few words here and there this last year that I wanted to do it again and finally he has agreed to it. It comes with a couple conditions, the main one being that this couple is husband approved. See, my last couple wasn't husband approved, in fact he told me that I should really think twice before working with them and I didn't listen and we went through a lot of unnecessary stuff because of it. Granted, it ended with the birth of 2 amazing babies, Emerson and Maxwell, who, albeit came early at 34w3d, are perfectly healthy but it was rough getting there.
Anyway, I contacted the first agency I worked with, well the only one really as the last match was independently made, and they were happy to have me back. I'm in the beginning process of updating everything with them and getting cleared mentally and physically before I can match with anyone. I just got the new application today and filled that out. I need to call the clinics and hospital to get my medical records and get my insurance booklet sent off. Then I need to make an appt to have my head shrunk and make sure I'm no more crazy today than I was 4 years ago and then I believe I need doctor approval and THEN comes the medical testing. I think after that I will be free to be matched.
Another thing that has possibly changed this time around is that Ansil has possibly given the OK for me to work with gay intended fathers! This is something I've wanted to do since my first journey but Ansil has been very adamant about me working only with traditional couples. Needless to say its very exciting and I really hope that he sticks with his word. If not, oh well, at least I'm able to do another journey that is on my heart to do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment