Friday, May 29, 2009

Its official!

I spoke with the psychologist yesterday and he confirmed that he had already sent the agency his preliminary report that we passed and were good to move forward but because he had a couple questions about some of our answers to the crazy tests he hadn't sent his full report yet. After speaking with him and clearing everything up he said he would send the full report right away so we should be well on our way to matching now. I haven't heard from the agency but am sending an email today to inquire. I also realized earlier this week that I had forgotten to send my insurance information and booklet to the agency so I spent a good 3 hours scanning, saving and emailing all that stuff over. I need to check and make sure she got it as well.
I really wish I had more news right now, like they have a couple of profiles for us to check out but hopefully that will come very soon! I'm ready to move on and start shooting up!!!!
Fingers crossed that we are able to match pretty quickly because I am going to be pretty picky this time around. There are certain things that I just simply will not agree to this time around after having BTDT!

No comments:

Post a Comment