Saturday, June 6, 2009

Discouraged a bit

Well, there is still no response from the German couple and I'm starting to think its because they aren't interested in me. They did send my profile to another local couple, well they are in MN although I don't know where so they are waiting on a response from them as well. I do hope that I hear something come Monday. I am feeling a bit discouraged. I know it can sometimes take a while to find the right couple and I know I'm a pretty ideal candidate considering this is my 3rd journey but I do have some pretty specific parameters that the couples need to agree to. Things that I will not compromise on. I've learned a lot through my first 2 journies and I've sworn I will not forget those lessons or let a great couple talk me out of what I feel I need.
I realize that you can't always prepare for every situation but I want to be covered in case the same things arise that have in the past.
I suppose this might be a hard selling point to some but really I'm not asking anything way out of the norm and if the couples truly care about ME and my family, they will understand and gladly accept things as they are.
Keep your fingers crossed for me, I'm really in need of some good news soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment