Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not much going on

My profile has been sent out a few times and I personally haven't heard anything other than "nobody is ready for a phone conference yet" so I'm not entirely sure what that means. I asked if there was anything in my profile I needed to change or reword or take out and was told that it all looks great. I am getting the feeling though that theres something in there thats turning people off and it might be because of what I wrote in my "Dear Parents" letter. I was kinda frank about the issues with my last journey. I don't think it was bad per se but I can see how it could be construed as such because, well, it was pretty bad going through it. I am quite specific with certain things that I want and don't want this time around and although I would love to just say "yeah I'll do whatever you want" to match quickly, I really really really don't want to change what I know I need. My entire family will suffer for it, I know, I've seen it happen already. I know hubby is wanting things to move a bit quicker too but its just not and theres not a whole lot I can do about it right now. I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to be pregnant over my birthday again as it will be my 30th next year but it looks like I definitely will be now. I wish hubby would have agreed to this sooner so I could have been matching much much earlier than now. Ah well, can't change anything now!
So, theres an update albeit not much of one right now. Keep your fingers crossed that I have a much better one in the near NEAR future!

No comments:

Post a Comment